pátek 14. listopadu 2014

The transition from 2D to 3D.
The English Version

On the Science and On the Life (V)

Input, Output, and a Feedback

I´ve watched the highway of The Google + and the endless flow of various contributions having been passing it. I can stop anyone of them and I can examine it in detail. Or I can let them pass by freely with no great interest.
Of course, I can adjust the favourite spheres of my interest. I can modify the adjustments according to my momentary needs. I can eliminate some of the older topics and I can exchange them for anything else.
Mainly my central interest within the G+ has been adjusted to the biology in its widest understanding as well as to the science as itself in general.

If I´ve been on the G+ my mind has become one neuron of many others. We all have had our inputs and outputs. We´ve been able to make various synaptic connections each other. Each of us has been able to try to be a part of this virtual common super-mind.
I´ve looked at the continuous flow of signals sent to this electronic tissue by other participants. Some signals have been repeated more frequently, some of them have appeared once a time.

It has looked like a spontaneous self modelling of the higher brain activities. There are a lot of similarities between this model and the CNS (Central Nervous System). While I´m on the G+ I´m receiving a lot of signals. They all enter my brain but only some of them are amplified to the extent to generate sufficient action potencials. They can wake up my attention. As soon as my attention is excited any responses can be generated in various areas of my brain in a form of any germs of thoughts or of whole sets of thoughts.
Today (11.11.´14), for example, I was attracted to a contribution from the neurosciences. It treats with a research on the human brain and its ageing. The researchers come to conclusion that the matter of the brain decreases by 3 g per a year from the age of 50 to the age of 80. According to the information I realize that my brain should be lighter by 30 g  next year. This is a quite sad statement to me as well as to the ageing part of the global human population. The good way how to discriminate the older people on the base of one scientific outcome. The article brings one good news too. Unlike the previous conclusions that your brain can generate the best ideas to the age of 30 maximally now you can be a genius to up the age of 48. The chance to become Einstein extends! Unfortunately, that´s not my case already. The best brain potential of mine has already seemed to be wasted.
The good news has had one drawback I think: Judging from this conclusion and the fact that many scientists have got the Nobel price shortly before their deaths there´s been a lesser chance for the present best scientists of the 48 category to get this prestigious appreciation to the ends of their lives.

Unpleased with the depressive perspectives of my ageing knees my brain is trying to compensate it at least with the news showing hopefull chances following from the research on both the Parkinson´s and the Alzheimer´s diseases. To spend the rest of my life with my brain by several tens of grams lighter isn´t too much merry but I can be satisfied with the facts that my hands won´t be trembling and I will be oriented by both the time and the place. My bad feelings are getting better while I´m looking at several visual signals consisting of the breath taking beauty of the orchid flowers.
My brain forgets all the negative under the shooting of next scientific messages. The cosmologic messages have been full of the Big Bang theory, of various models of the Universe, the string one has dominated among them. It has been said that the possibility of the parallel Universes has been highly probable, it has been claimed that there have been a lot of similar worlds as the our one has been, maybe each of us has been their part in a copy, maybe the parallel worlds have found themselves in a kind of a mutual overlapping and dissolving......maybe they´ve been part of my room where just I´m sitting. Max Planck would be satisfied with the today´s development of his quantum mechanics.
And my eyes haven´t ceased to send other signals to my brain from the screen of my comp through my chiasma opticum cabels. I can see a lot of contributions with 3D schema of the DNA, some of them as well as many other ideas of various biochemical mechanisms at the level of the molecular biology are animated.
The mental war between the Creationists and the Darwinists has gone on as I´ve been able to see on The G+ in some blogs. Sometimes the war has seemed to changed in the war between the Atheists and the Believers. The fanatics convinced of their trues have been in the either camps.
Epistemology has been getting an increasing influence on our understanding of the genetic mechanisms. The Monod´s "Chance and Necessity" has seemed to be overcome by many findings showing that the genetic system has been able to do puporseful self modifications, i.e. that it hasn´t been so passive as the scientists (the genetists) had thought not so a long time ago.

My brain sends a message to my consciousness: Please, I want to be disconnected ´cause I´m overeaten and I need to absorb all the information squash! I´m doing as he wants. I know he must process some output. It will take a time.
Now you can read his own signals. Maybe they´ll wake up at least a bit of your attention.

The Czech Version

O vědě a o životě (V)

Vstup, výstup a zpětná vazba

Sleduji dálnici Google+ a ten nekonečný tok rozmanitých příspěvků, který po ní prochází. Mohu zastavit kterýkoliv z nich a podrobně si ho prozkoumat. Nebo je mohu nechat volně míjet bez velkého zájmu.
Samozřejmě, že si mohu nastavit své oblíbené zájmové sféry. Mohu nastavení upravovat podle svých okamžitých potřeb. Některá ze starších témat mohu zrušit a mohu je vyměňovat za cokoliv jiného.
Můj ústřední zájem na G+ je nastaven hlavně na biologii v jejím nejširším chápání a též na vědu jako takovou obecně. Všichni máme své vstupy a výstupy. Můžeme vzájemně vytvářet různá synaptická spojení.

Jsem-li na G+, má mysl se stává jedním neuronem z mnoha jiných. Každý z nás si může vyzkoušet být součástí této virtuální společné super-mysli. Dívám se na ten nepřetržitý tok signálů vysílaných do téhle elektronické tkáně jinými účastníky. Některé signály se opakují častěji, některé z nich se zjevují jedenkrát.

Podobá se to samovolnému modelování vyšších mozkových činností. Mezi tímto modelem a CNS je mnoho podobností. Když jsem na G+, přijímám spousty signálů. Všechny mi vstupují do mozku, ale jen některé z nich jsou zesíleny do té míry, aby generovaly dostatečné akční potenciály. Ty mohou probudit mou pozornost. Jakmile je nabuzena má pozornost, v různých oblastech mého mozku se mohou vytvářet jakékoliv odezvy ve formě jakýchkoliv zárodků myšlenek či celých souborů myšlenek.

Dneska (11.11.´14) mě například upoutal příspěvek z neurověd. Pojednává o výzkumu mozku a jeho stárnutí. Badatelé dospívají k závěru, že od 50. roku do 80. roku života ubývá mozková hmota o 3 g za rok. Podle této informace jsem si uvědomil, že příští rok by měl být můj mozek o 30 g lehčí. Pro mne a také pro stárnoucí část globální lidské populace dost smutné konstatování. Dobrý způsob, jak diskriminovat starší na základě jednoho vědeckého závěru. Článek přináší také jednu dobrou zprávu. Na rozdíl od předchozích závěrů, že váš mozek může vytvářet nejlepší nápady maximálně do 30 let, teď můžete být géniem až do 48 let. Šance stát se Einsteinem se prodlužuje! Bohužel, můj případ to už není. Zdá se, že můj nejlepší mozkový potenciál byl už promarněn.
Myslím, že tahle dobrá zpráva má jednu stinnou stránku: Soudě z tohoto závěru a z faktu, že mnoho vědců dostalo Nobelovu cenu krátce před svou smrtí, nejlepší současní vědci z kategorie osmačtyřicátníků mají menší šanci získat toto prestižní ocenění do konce života.

Můj mozek nepotěšený depresivními vyhlídkami mých stárnoucích kolen se to snaží kompenzovat alespoň novinkami ukazujícími nadějné možnosti, které plynou z výzkumu Alzheimerovy a Parkinsonovy choroby. Strávit zbytek života s mozkem o několik desítek gramů lehčím není moc veselé, ale mohu se uspokojit fakty, že se mi nebudou třást ruce a budu místem a časem orientován. Mé špatné pocity se lepší, zatímco se dívám na několik vizuálních signálů dech beroucí krásy květů orchidejí. Pod palbou dalších vědeckých zvěstí můj mozek zapomíná na vše negativní. Kosmologické zprávy jsou plné teorie Velkého třesku, různých modelů vesmíru, mezi nimi převládá ten strunový. Možnost paralelních vesmírů je prý vysoce pravděpodobná, tvrdí se, že existuje spousta podobných vesmírů jako ten náš, možná, že každý z nás je jejich součástí v jakési kopii, snad se tyhle paralelní světy nacházejí v jakémsi vzájemném překrývání a prolínání.......možná jsou součástí mého pokoje, kde právě sedím. S dnešním rozvojem kvantové mechaniky by byl Max Planck spokojen.
A můj zrak neustává vysílat do mozku z obrazovky kompu další signály přes kabely mého chiasma opticum. Vidím spousty příspěvků s 3D schématy DNA, některá z nich jakož i mnoho dalších představ o biochemických mechanizmech na úrovni molekulární biologie jsou animovány.
Jak mohu na některých blozích G+ vidět, duchovní válka mezi kreacionisty a darwinisty pokračuje. Někdy se zdá, že se tahle válka mění ve válku mezi bezvěrci a věřícími. Fanatici přesvědčení o svých pravdách jsou v obou táborech.
Epistemologie získává vzrůstající vliv na naše chápání genetických mechanizmů. Monodova "Náhoda a nutnost" se zdá být překonávána mnoha nálezy, jež ukazují, že genetický systém umí provádět záměrné autoúpravy, tzn., že není tak pasivní, jak si vědci (genetici) před ne tak dávnou dobou mysleli.

Mozek mi do vědomí vysílá zprávu: Prosím, chci být odpojen, protože jsem přejedený a potřebuji celou tu info-kaši vstřebat! Činím, jak si přeje. Vím, že musí zpracovat nějaký výstup. Nějaký čas to potrvá.
Teď si jeho signály můžete přečíst. Možná, že vzbudí aspoň trochu vaší pozornosti.







Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat