středa 8. listopadu 2017

The English Version

What I Saw in the Natural Reserve
Nearby The Primasole Beach Area (I)

The Fig.1: On my way to the natural reserve alongside a marginal row of houses of Primasole
Beach the area I took a portrait of this empty house. It stood there alone and sad. Sicily,
Catania, the Primasole Beach area, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.1: Cestou do přírodní rezervace podél okrajové řady domů areálu Primasole Beach jsem
vyfotil tento prázdný dům. Stál tam osamělý a smutný. Sicílie, Catania, oblast Primasole
Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

Here, in this new serial, I would like to depict my simple observations, impressions and findings I did in the course of my visit of the natural reserve nearby The Summer Resort of Ghosts as I nicknamed the Primasole Beach the area where our rented house stood.

The Fig.2: Again I tried to photograph this plant´s tiny flowers. Its wide spikes like fine nets
were an often element in the surrounding growth. Sicily, Catania, the Primasole Beach the
 area, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.2: Znovu jsem se pokusil nafotit drobné květy téhle rostliny. Její široká květenství jako
jemné sítě byla častým prvkem v okolním porostu. Sicílie, Catania, oblast Primasole Beach,
září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

The Fig.3: Here first I caught foliage of the plant on the previous picture. Sicily, Catania, the
Primasole Beach area, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.3: Tady jsem poprvé zachytil olistění rostliny na předešlém obrázku. Sicílie, Catania.
oblast Primasole Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

As my regular readers have already known from one of my previous posts (see the part two of the previous serial) this was my second walk to the natural reserve. Unlike the first visit this second was much more thorough because while at the first visit I walked the lower marginal bank of the reserve and I did not enter it at this second visit I stepped to its inner room. Also my way to this preserved area was different from the previous. Simply I came to it from the opposite side than it was at the first time.

The Fig.4: A transition into the more sandy coastal zone with more sporadic islets of the
vegetation and dead biomass. The way is lined with dominating plants of Inula the genus
(the yellow flowers) and of Juncus the genus (the tight brown spikes). Sicily, Catania, the
Primasole Beach area, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.4: Přechod do písčitější pobření zóny s řidšími ostrůvky vegetace a mrtvé biomasy.
Cestu lemují převládající rostliny z rodu oman (Inula) (žluté květy) a sítina (Juncus) (těsná
hnědá květenství). Sicílie, Catania, oblast Primasole Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým
chytrým mobilem.

The Fig.5: The tight brown spikes of Juncus the genus at the closer view next to the sandy
path. Sicily, Catania, the Primasole Beach, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.5: Těsná hnědá květenství rodu sítina (Juncus) v bližším pohledu vedle písčité pěšiny.
Sicílie, Catania, oblast Primasole Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

I left the rented house and I set up going a short section of the old asphalt road at the direction of the natural beach but as soon as I was behind last houses I took a right turn and I continued on in my way with a marginal row of houses to my right side. The time of the later afternoon brought a cloudy, windy and cooler weather to me. A night before we experienced a strong thunder storm. It was my first storm I have ever experienced during my staying at any island. Unfortunately, I registered it from my bed only. I could see a lot of lightnings followed by a terrible storming at short intervals through windows of my bedroom. Today I am sorry about I did not wake up to watch the storm either from my veranda or from the front veranda on the opposite side of the house. I could do an audio video recording of my first thunder storm in any island. Though the Sun lighted in the blue sky in the morning the sky began getting a more and more grey hue slowly again during the afternoon. Just at the time of my trip to the natural reserve.

The Fig.6: A next plant specimen growing next to my way to the coast. Sicily, Catania, the
Primasole Beach area, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.6: Další rostlinný vzorek rostoucí vedle mé cesty k pobřeží. Sicílie, Catania, oblast 
Primasole Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.


The Fig.7: One sample of the plant from the previous picture. Sicily, Catania, the Primasole
 Beach area, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.7: Jeden vzorek rostliny z předešlého obrázku. Sicílie, Catania, oblast Primasole Beach, 
září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

An access to the natural reserve from this side of the Primasole Beach areal was quite free with no limits. The summer resort to my right hand was ended up by last house and it changed into a coastal sandy terrain with the more sporadic vegetation. On my way alongside the row of houses I encountered on muddy sections but I could avoid them with no problem with my court shoes. The muddy stretches presented signs of the night raining but they were drying out quickly. A while later behind the row of the houses, the surface of the way became to be sandy with no next muddy places because here the rainy water soaked into the sand with no rests. I began to photograph some plant specimens and a surrounding landscape already in this early phase of my way with the margin of the summer resort to my right hand.

The Fig.8/a: A whole view of a more plant sample I photographed on my way to the natural
reserve. Sicily, Catania, the Primasole Beach area, September 2017, taken with my smart
phone.
Obr.8/a: Celkový pohled na další rostlinný vzorek, který jsem fotil cestou do přírodní
rezervace. Sicílie, Catania, oblast Primasole Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým
mobilem.

The Fig.8/b: Some crawling sprouts of the plant at the closer view. Sicily, Catania, the
Primasole Beach area, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.8/b: Plazivé výhonky rostliny v bližším pohledu. Sicílie, Catania, oblast Primasole
Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

The Fig.8/c: The plant was flowering with tiny flowers growing out of leafy bases. Sicily,
Catania, the Primasole Beach area, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.8/c: Rostlina kvetla drobnými květy vyrůstajícími z listových bází. Sicílie, Catania, the
Primasole Beach, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.

When I reached the coastline I turned to the right. This stretch of the coastline changed in the area of the natural reserve continuously. There were no fences and so I could continue on in my walking alongside the sea to the very preserved locality freely. The reserve was a wider band between the sea and the lower bank. There was a nobody´s land zone behind the lower bank (I write about the bank in the part two of my previous serial) and the Primasole Beach areal stretched out behind it. But I could not see the two bands from the coastline because my view was screened by bushy growths and the lower bank running in a parallel way with the coastline. In other words I found myself at the sea level and the landscape was rising up in mild waves toward the inland.

The Fig.9/a: Almost I would say that it is a species within Brassicaceae the family. Sicily,
Catania, the Primasole Beach area, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.9/a: Skoro bych řekl, že to je nějaký druh z čeledi křížatých (Brassicaceae). Sicílie,
Catania, oblast Primasole Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem. 


The Fig.9/b: Dry rests found around the flowering plant on the previous picture. Sicily,
Catania, the Primasole Beach area, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.9/b: Suché zbytky nalezené kolem kvetoucí rostliny na předešlém obrázku. Sicílie,
Catania, oblast Primasole Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem. 

My goal was to reach the river´s estuary at my sight. Slowly I walked the sand terrain with the sea surf to my left hand. And while I was heading for the river´s estuary I observed both the terrain under my feet and the wider surroundings. I did not meet nobody in the whole course of my exploration of the preserved area. From time to time I could glance somebody walking at the direction of the natural reserve from our upper front veranda with a good view of the transition between the natural beach and the preserved area but the number of people visiting to this area did not exceed the number of fingers of one hand for the whole time of our stay at Primasole Beach.


The Fig.10: This is the point of the river´s estuary within the natural reserve. I found
various plastic things dispersed throughout the coastline including its stretch running
through the reserve. Sicily, Catania, the Primasole Beach area, September 2017,
taken with my smart phone.
Obr.10: Toto je bod říčního ústí v přírodní rezervaci. Nalézal jsem různé plasty rozptýlené
po celém pobřeží včetně jeho úseku probíhajícího rezervací. Sicílie, Catania, oblast
primasole Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

I took photo-samples of plants and other bio-materials like a man who landed with his crew on Mars and he was a biologist of the exploring team. I did not try to determine my findings. I found myself in this part of the world at the first time of my life. I was no expert at the Sicilian living forms. Most of them was unknown to me. The only thing I had was my common biological knowledge in my head received from various biological textbooks, atlases, magazines and encyclopedias as well as from some field trips done both in my native country and in several destinations abroad. Due to "this equipment" I could tell a plant from a bird or an animal, I could differ one plant from another, in short I could tell the living forms from non living forms. Though I had one doubt thinking a dirty yellow object laying on sandy surface to be a sea sponge for a while. Then as I took the thing in my hand I could see I was holding a piece of an ordinary plastic matter. Well, the transition between living and non living is not sharp.


The Czech Version

Co jsem viděl v přírodní rezervaci
poblíž oblasti Primasole Beach (I)


The Fig.11: A mix of various things washed up by the sea on the coast in the more detailed
way. The most colorful components are made of the plastic materials. Sicily, Catania, the
Primasole Beach area, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.11: Směs různých věcí vyplavených mořem na pobřeží detailněji. Nejpestřejší složky
jsou vyrobeny z plastických materiálů. Sicílie, Catania, oblast Primasole Beach, září 2017,
pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem. 

Zde, v tomto novém seriálu, bych rád vylíčil prostá pozorování, dojmy a nálezy, které jsem udělal během své návštěvy přírodní rezervace nedaleko Letoviska duchů, jak jsem si přezdil areál Primasole Beach, kde stál náš pronajatý dům.

The Fig.12: A view of the lower bank from the coastline within the natural reserve. You can
see one of the info panels standing on the bank to the right. Stout tufts of the herb of Inula
the genus grew separately in the sandy terrain. Sicily, Catania, the Primasole Beach area,
September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.12: Pohled na nízký val z pobřeží v přírodní rezervaci. Vidíte jednu z info tabulí, která
stojí na valu napravo. Statné chomáče byliny z rodu oman (Inula), rostly odděleně v písčitém
terénu. Sicílie, Catania, oblast Primasole Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

Jak už moji pravidelní čtenáři vědí z jednoho z mých předchozích postů (viz část druhou předešlého seriálu), tohle byla má druhá vycházka do přírodní rezervace. Na rozdíl od první návštěvy tato druhá byla mnohem důkladnější, protože, zatímco při první návštěvě jsem šel po nízkém okrajovém valu rezervace a nevstoupil jsem do ní, při druhé návštěvě jsem vstoupil do jejího vnitřního prostoru. Také má cesta do této chráněné oblasti se lišila od předešlé. Prostě jsem k ní přišel z opačné strany, než tomu bylo poprvé.


The Fig.13: This photo comes from the first visit of the preserved habitat. Just me and our
friend dressed in yellow T-shirt (further in front of me) were leaving the natural reserve. A
margin of Primasole Beach the area was at our sight to the left. The dry tuft resembled the
spreading strategy of so called desert runners to me. Sicily, Catania, the Primasole Beach area,
September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.13: Tohle foto pochází z prvního výletu chráněné lokality. Právě jsme s přítelem oděném
ve žlutém tričku (dále přede mnou) opouštěli přírodní rezervaci. Okraj oblasti Primasole
Beach byl na dohled vlevo. Suchý chomáč mi připomínal strategii šíření tzv. pouštních běžců.
Sicílie, Catania, oblast Primmasole Beach, září 2017. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

Opustil jsem pronajatý dům a pustil se krátkým úsekem staré asfaltky ve směru přírodní pláže, ale jakmile jsem byl za posledními domy, zahnul jsem vpravo a dál pokračoval v cestě s okrajovou řadou domů po pravé straně. Čas pozdního odpoledne mi přinesl zatažené, větrné a chladnější počasí. Noc před tím jsme zažili silnou bouřku. Byla to moje první bouřka, jakou jsem kdy zažil během pobytu na nějakém ostrově. Bohužel jsem ji zaznamenal jen z postele. Okny ložnice jsem mohl pozorovat spousty blesků následovaných děsivým hřměním v krátkých intervalech. Dneska lituji, že jsem nevstal, abych tu bouřku sledoval buď z mé verandy nebo z přední verandy na opačné straně domu. Mohl jsem pořídit audio video nahrávku své první bouře na ostrově. I když dopoledne svítilo slunce na modré obloze, během odpoledne začala obloha zase pomalu nabývat šedavý odstín. Zrovna v době mého výletu do přírodní rezervace.


The Fig.14/a: First when I saw this herb I thought the pale white thing in the center of its
leafy rose to be its part but it was a more plastic thing of many only I found on the coastline.
Sicily, Catania, the Primasole Beach area, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.14/a: Nejdřív, když jsem tuto bylinu uviděl, pokládal jsem tu bledou bílou věc ve středu
listové růžice za její součást, ale byl to jen další plast z mnoha, které jsem na pobřeží
nacházel. Sicílie, Catania, oblast Primasole Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým
mobilem.

The Fig.14/b: The center of the leafy rose is covered with sand. As you can see the herb is
flowering with a slim tubular like flowers. Sicily, Catania, the Primasole Beach area,
September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.14/b: Střed listové růžice pokrývá písek. Jak můžete vidět, bylina kvete štíhlými
trubkovitými kvítky. Sicílie, Catania, oblast Primasole Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým
chytrým mobilem.

The Fig.14/c: A whole view of the herb after I took the plastic thing away. Sicily, Catania,
the Primasole Beach the area, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.14/c: Celkový pohled na bylinu, poté, co jsem plast odstranil. Sicílie, Catania, oblast
Primasole Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

Přístup do přírodní rezervace z této strany areálu Primasole Beach byl zcela volný bez omezení. Letovisko po mé pravé straně končilo posledním domem a přecházelo v písčitější terén s chudší vegetací. Cestou podél řady domů jsem narážel na blátivé úseky, ale dokázal jsem se jim vyhýbat bez potíží s teniskami. Blátivé úseky představovaly známky nočního deště, ale rychle vysychaly. O chvíli později, za řadou domů, se povrch cesty stával písčitým bez dalších blátivých míst, protože tady se dešťová voda vsákla do písku beze zbytku. Rostlinné vzorky a okolní krajinu jsem začal fotit už v této rané fázi cesty s okrajem letoviska po pravici.


The Fig.15/a: Next to the herb from previous pictures a more species was crawling with its
sprouts tightly attached to the sandy surface. Yellow small flowers decorated its
foliage. You can see fragments of the dry tuft from the Fig.13 freely resting on the sand to
the right. It is a question if the fragments belong or not to the plant on the Fig.9/a. Sicily,
Catania, the Primasole Beach, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.15/a: Vedle byliny z předešlého obrázku se plazil výhonky těsně přitisklými k písčitému
povrchu další druh. Jeho olistění zdobily žluté kvítky. Napravo můžete vidět zlomky suchého
chomáče z obr.13 volně spočívající na písku. Je otázkou, zda ty fragmenty patří či nepatří
rostlině z obr.9/a. Sicílie, Catania, oblast Primasole Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým
mobilem.

The Fig.15/b: One sprout with one flower and more thorny fruits at the closer view. Sicily,
Catania, the Primasole Beach area, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.15/b: Jeden výhon s jedním květem a více trnitými plody v bližším pohledu. Sicílie,
Catania, oblast Primasole Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

The Fig.15/c: Yet one sample of a part of the herb with one flower and fruits as well as with
a dry fruitful fragment crossing over the herb. Sicily, Catania, the Primasole Beach area,
September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.15/c: Ještě jedna ukázka části byliny s jedním květem a plody a také se suchým plodným
fragmentem, který bylinu překřižuje. Sicílie, Catania, oblast Primasole Beach, září 2017,
pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

Když jsem dosáhl pobřeží, zahnul jsem doprava. Tento úsek pobřežní linie přecházel v oblast přírodní rezervace bez přerušení. Žádné ploty tam nebyly, takže jsem mohl jít dál podél moře do vlastní chráněné lokality volně. Rezervace představovala širší pás mezi mořem a nízkým valem. Za nízkým valem (o tom valu píšu ve druhé části předešlého seriálu) se nacházelo území nikoho a za ním se rozkládal areál Primasole Beach. Jenže z pobřeží jsem tyhle dva pásy vidět nemohl, protože mi výhled clonily křovinaté porosty a nízký val běžící paralelně s pobřežím. Jinak řečeno, nacházel jsem se na úrovni moře a krajina se do vnitrozemí zvedala v mírných vlnách.


The Fig.16: I was standing at the edge of the river´s estuary. I had two choices: either to
overcome the river´s estuary and to continue on in my walking alongside the coastline or
to continue on alongside the river´s bank towards to inland. I chose the second choice.
Sicily, Catania, the Primasole Beach area, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.16: Stál jsem na okraji říčního ústí. Měl jsem dvě volby: Buď překonat říční ústí a
pokračovat v chůzi podél pobřeží, anebo pokračovat podél říčního břehu směrem do
vnitrozemí. Vybral jsem si druhou možnost. Sicílie, Catania, oblast Primasole Beach, září
2017, pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

Mým cílem bylo dosáhnout říčního ústí na dohled. Zvolna jsem kráčel písčitým terénem s mořským příbojem po levici. A zatímco jsem směřoval k říčnímu ústí, pozoroval jsem terén pod nohama i širší okolí. V celém průběhu průzkumu chráněné oblasti jsem nikoho nepotkal. Občas jsem mohl zahlédnout někoho, kdo šel ve směru přírodní rezervace, z naší horní přední verandy s dobrým výhledem na přechod mezi přirozenou pláží a chráněnou oblastí, ale počet lidí navštěvujících tuto oblast nepřesáhl počet prstů jedné ruky za celou dobu našeho pobytu v Primasole Beach.


The Fig.17: A look at the river toward to the inland. This was the direction of my next way.
Sicily, Catania, the Primasole Beach area, September 2017, taken with my smart phone.
Obr.17: Pohled na řeku směrem do vnitrozemí. Tohle byl směr mé další cesty. Sicílie, Catania,
oblast Primasole Beach, září 2017, pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

Pořizoval jsem foto-vzorky rostlin a jiných bio-materiálů jako člověk, který přistál s posádkou na Marsu a je biologem průzkumného týmu. Nesnažil jsem se nálezy určovat. Ocitl jsem se v této části světa poprvé v životě. Nebyl jsem žádný odborník na sicilské živé formy. Většinu z nich jsem neznal. Jediné, co jsem měl, byly obecné biologické vědomosti v hlavě získané z různých biologických učebnic, atlasů, časopisů a encyklopedií a také z několika terénních výletů uskutečněných jak v mé rodné zemi, tak i v několika destinacích v zahraničí. Díky tomuto "vybavení" jsem dokázal odlišit ptáka od živočicha, uměl jsem odlišit jednu rostlinu od druhé, zkrátka uměl jsem rozpoznat živé formy od neživých. I když jednu pochybnost jsem měl, když jsem chvíli špinavě žlutý předmět ležící na písčitém povrchu pokládal za mořskou houbu. Pak, jak jsem tu věc vzal do ruky, viděl jsem, že držím kousek obyčejného plastu. Inu, přechod mezi živým a neživým je neostrý.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat