čtvrtek 3. dubna 2014

The English Version

Clarissa or Clari

Clarissa is my new dog (female, puppy). I received her from my daughter Sylva on the third day of my mourning over the death of Bobina, my previous female dog. She was very old and suffered from various complications of her aging.
Clari is from the dog-asylum in Troja (the Prague section near Vltava the river), Sylva visited to their web pages and found her photo there. She couldn´t stand as I was sad. I didn´t want a new dog, at least no so soon after Bobina´s death. Despite of that Sylva took the risk and went to the dog-asylum. She was prepared to take care of Clari if I rejected her.
But what could I do with it when the door into my room opened and a small charming puppy was running to me?! Of course, nothing.

I gave her the name Clarissa after Clarissa McClellan from the famous Bradbury´s novel The 451 degrees of Fahrenheit. The main hero of this my favourite book Guy Montag meets Clarissa on his way from his work and when she introduces herself to him she says: "I´m Clarissa McClellan, I´m seventeen years old and they say that I´m a fool." My Clari may be one year old and she is crazy too. In the dog-asylum they said to Sylva that Clari was found in one Prague street with one hind leg distorted. A vet had to repair her leg in an artificial sleep.
From time to time in the radio they have played a song of one of the Czech singers, Petr Spálený, its name is Peggy. Before a time I recorded it in my own interpretation under the name Clari. You can listen to it. And I needn´t depict Clari ´cause you can see her on photos and on one coloured drawing.

The Czech Version

Clarrisa či Clari

Clarissa je můj nový pes (fenka, štěně). Dostal jsem ji od dcery Sylvy třetí den mého smutnění nad smrtí Bobiny, mé předešlé fenky. Byla velmi stará a trpěla různými komplikacemi stáří.
Clari je z psího útulku v Troji (pražská čtvrť poblíž řeky Vltavy). Sylva navštívila jejich webové stránky a našla tam její foto. Nemohla vystát, jak jsem smutný. Nového psa jsem nechtěl, alespoň ne tak brzy po Bobině smrti. Vzdor tomu Sylva zariskovala a do útulku zajela. Byla připravená postarat se o Clari, kdybych ji odmítl.
Co jsem s tím měl ale dělat, když se dveře do mého pokoje otevřely a ke mně pádilo malé roztomilé štěně?! Samozřejmě, že nic.
Dal jsem jí jméno Clarrisa po Clarisse McClellanové ze slavné Bradburyho novely 451 stupňů Fahrenheit. Hlavní hrdina z této mojí oblíbené knížky potkává Clarissu na cestě z práce, a když se mu představuje, říká: "Jsem Clarissa McClellanová, je mi sedmnáct a říkají, že jsem blázen." Mojí Clarisse může být rok a je taky potřeštěná. V útulku Sylvě řekli, že Clari našli v jedné pražské ulici s jednou zadní vykloubenou. Veterinář jí musel nohu napravovat v umělém spánku.
Občas v rádiu hrají písničku jednoho z českých zpěváků, Petra Spáleného, jmenuje se Peggy. Před časem jsem si ji nahrál ve vlastním podání pod názvem Clari. Můžete si ji poslechnout. A Clari popisovat nemusím, protože si ji můžete prohlédnout na fotkách a na jedné barevné kresbě.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat