sobota 21. února 2015

A tiredness is sitting on my back.
The English Version

Tiredness

When I started drawing my drawings first I did only white and black versions. I tried to express various ideas with a help of the ordinary pencil. One day I tried to draw how I was afflicted with tiredness. I imagined it like an old faty naked woman. If somebody here in Czech republic says: A tiredness sat on me, he or she wants to say that he or she is tired. Therefore I drew my tiredness sitting on my back and holding my shoulders with her hands strongly.
I drew my tiredness to be translucent, to be seen that it was an illusion only.
Tiredness is a negative feeling to a man but I know very well that there is a pleasant tiredness, too, after some of our activities. If someday I draw this form of tiredness I will imagine some more beautiful symbol for it!

The Czech Version

Únava

Když jsem začal kreslit své kresby, nejdřív jsem dělal jenom černobílé verze. Pokoušel jsem se vyjádřit rozmanité představy s pomocí obyčejné tušky. Jednou jsem se pokusil nakreslit, jak jsem postižen únavou. Představil jsem si ji jako starou, tlustou nahou ženu. Pokud tady v Česku někdo prohlásí: Sedla na mě únava, chce tím říci, že je unavený. Proto jsem svou únavu nakreslil, jak mi sedí na zádech a rukama mi silně svírá ramena.
Nakreslil jsem svou únavu, aby byla průhledná, aby bylo vidět, že je to pouhá iluze.
Únava je pro člověka negativní pocit, ale já dobře vím, že existuje také příjemná únava po některých z našich činností. Jestli někdy budu kreslit tuhle formu únavy, představím si pro ni nějaký krásnější symbol!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat