neděle 5. dubna 2015

The English Version

Why have they protested against the US military fleet in Czech republic?

Today on March the 30th 2015 The US military fleet arrived through Poland and Czech republic at Prague on their way to Germany.
Unfortunately, I had no time to say hallo to them personally. Therefore let me to express my own opinions of this event in this post at least.

While the US fleet was going through Poland and it was approaching to our boundary our mass media were publishing messages describing a disagreement of many Czech people with the US military remove across our country. It was said that some of the opponents promised an open resistance including barricades.
Well, who are these opponents and where do their aversion to it come from? I have registered no rational argument from them so far. Simply they´ve disagreed and it has been enaugh to them.
But I think that I know very well what are the causes of their aversion to this event. They´ve still been afflicted with the red viroses, they´ve still hoped in a comeback of the old Commnunist orders. This has been why they haven´t been able to deal with any new event disproving their hopes to repaint this country according to their ideas. To see the US fleet going through our country must be a terrible feeling to them! Unlike them to see our American Allies from the NATO on the roads of my native country is a great satisfaction to me. To belong to the NATO has been much more natural to me than to belong to the Warshaw Pact as it were in the past.

The Bolshevik is gazing at our streets
full of the US fleets.

Well, I´ve gone to my work and vice versa by feet and one section of my way has led alongside a road. I imagined a following situation: While I´m passing by the road the American fleet is going it and I can see it in detail. I can stop my walking and I can say hallo to it and I´m doing just this.
Unfortunately, this situation didn´t happen in reality or yes but it happened in my imaginations only. This is an origin of my drawing above. This is my resolute attitude to the American fleet in Czech republic!

The Czech Version

Proč protestují proti americkému konvoji v České republice?

Dnes, 30. března 2015, dorazila americká vojenská kolona na cestě do Německa přes Polsko a Česko do Prahy.
Bohužel jsem neměl čas pozdravit ji osobně. Proto mi dovolte, abych své názory na tuto událost výjádřil alespoň ve svém příspěvku.

Zatímco americký konvoj projížděl Polskem a blížil se k našim hranicím, naše masmédia publikovala zprávy popisující nesouhlas mnoha Čechů s americkým vojenským přesunem přes naše území. Uvádělo se, že někteří z oponentů slibují otevřený odpor včetně barikád.
Kdo jsou tihle oponenti a odkud se bere jejich odpor k této události? Zatím jsem od nich nezaregistroval žádný rozumný argument. Prostě nesouhlasí a to jim stačí.
Já si však myslím, že vím moc dobře, jaké jsou příčiny jejich odporu k této události. Pořád jsou postiženi rudou virózou, stále doufají v návrat starých komunistických pořádků. Proto se nedokáží vyrovnat s žádnou novou událostí, která vyvrací jejich naděje na přemalování této země podle jejich představ. Vidět průjezd amerických Spojenců naší zemí pro ně musí být hrozný pocit! Na rozdíl od nich je pro mne velkým zadostiučiněním vidět poprvé na silnicích mé rodné země naše americké Spojence z NATO. Je pro mne mnohem přirozenější patřit k NATO než k Waršavskému paktu, jak tomu bylo v minulosti.

Bolševik zírá na naše ulice
plné americké munice.

Chodím do práce a naopak po svých a jeden úsek mé cesty vede podél silnice. Představil jsem si následující situaci: Zatímco kráčím kol silnice, jede po ní americký konvoj a já ho mohu detailně vidět. Mohu se zastavit a mohu ho pozdravit a zrovna tohle dělám.
Tahle situace bohužel ve skutečnosti nenastala nebo ano, ale odehrála se jenom v mých představách. Tohle je původ mé kresby výše. Tohle je můj rozhodný postoj k americkému konvoji v Česku!


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat