pondělí 8. prosince 2014

The Fig.1
The English Version

My Yesterday´s Visit to the Jizera´s Mountains, Czech Republic,
or How I Lost My Way

Yesterday (this blog I´m writing a day after), on Saturday (11.06. 2014) in the morning  (at about 09 AM) I and my usual companions started going from Prague to the north of the Czech Republic, to the area of the Jizera´s Mountains near to Tanvald the city. This area has its boundaries with both Germany and Poland.

Our goal was the rocky top with a nice view over the country. This top finds itself in the natural preserve within the Jizera´s Mountains. We left our car in the parking near to the Mountainous Cottage called Smědava and started climbing up by foot to the goal. My companions,
The Fig.2
as usually, climbed much faster than me because from time to time I stopped to take some photos. Often they lost to me in a quite dense mist. It was cloudy, the Sun  permanently hidden behind the grey screen. The temperature had to be between two and six degrees of the C. It wasn´t frost but it was could. The wind was mild and the air was saturated with a haze.

It happened that while I took pictures my companions disappeared in the mist and I became to be alone. I thought that they would wait for me somewhere in a fork but I didn´t see them still. Then I walked to a fork really and my companions nowhere. I had to decided of which the two ways I was going to continue on. The one to my left hand slanted down and the second to my right hand was climing up. I decided to take the second one. Of
The Fig.3
course, I could call them by my mobil phone and come us together again but it seemed to me to be clear that I had to continue on the climbing way to the right, that that´s just the way they was walking on somewhere out of my sight. I hope in our meeting soon but as longer I walked on the more uncertain feelings came to my mind. Were they really ahead of me in the distance? Or weren´t they anywhere in the distance behind my back? My way was first covered with coarse gravel, then reinforced with panels and in the end covered with sand. I tried to find any traces of my companions in the sand but I didn´t find anything certain like that.

I stopped being patient in the end and I used my mobil. "Where are you?!" I asked. "We´re on the top of the view and where are you?!" they repeated to my address. It turned out that they took a turn to the right 
The Fig.4
much sooner, they supposed I´d see the turn but I overlooked it and walked on to my fork. I was leaving them behind me in that time already. But my extra way wasn´t so vain. While I was calling with my son my look fell on an interesting repent plant at the margin of the sandy way. "Just now I discovered Lycopodium clavatum here close to the way!" I shouted enthusiasticly.
We met together at my fork in the end. My attendants accomplished our original goal without me. Unlike them I found my snake mosses.
While the American people have experienced the cruel winters with big portions of snow, while the Niagara Falls have frosted to the bone in the West Hemisphere, yesterday I could find the snake moss easy on one of the wide mountainous peat plains of the Jizera´s Mountains in our East hemisphere because our mountains have still been with no snow. Well, there has been something asymmetric in the global warming of the Earth. As if one part of the Earth has been warming up while the second one has been falling into a new glacial period.

The Fig.5
To the pictures:
1/ The Jizera´s Mountains with no snow.
2/ The Mountainous Cottage Smědava. Our parking.
3/ The sandy section of our way.
4/ The stream of Bílá Smědava the brook.
5/ An uncombed fur? No, the rests of died grass.
6/ The pitch pine (P. x pseudopumilio).
7/ A back view of the way.
8/ The place of my dilemma.
9/ The way of my decision.
10/ The Snake moss (Lycopodium clavatum) in December.

The Czech Version

Moje včerejší návštěva Jizerských hor, Česká republika,
aneb jak jsem ztratil cestu

Včera (tento blog sepisuji den poté), v sobotu (6.11. 2014) dopoledne (asi kol deváté), jsem se svými obvyklými společníky vyrazil z Prahy na sever Čech do oblasti Jizerských hor poblíž města Tanvaldu. Tato oblast má hranice s Německem i Polskem.
The Fig.6
Naším cílem byl skalnatý vrchol s pěknou vyhlídkou do kraje. Tento vrchol se nachází v přírodní rezervaci v Jizerských horách. Auto jsme Smědavy a začali jsme po svých vystupovat ke svému cíli. Moji kumpáni stoupali jako obyčejně mnohem rychleji než já, protože jsem se občas zastavoval, abych pořídil nějaké obrázky. Často se mi ztráceli v dost husté mlze. Bylo zataženo, Slunce permanentně skryté za šedou clonou. Teplota musela být mezi 2 a 6 stupni C, mráz nebyl, ale bylo chladno. Vítr byl mírný a vzduch sytilo jemné mrholení.
nechali na parkovišti poblíž Horské Chaty

Stalo se, že moji společníci zmizeli v mlze a já jsem osaměl. Myslel jsem, že na mě budou čekat někde na rozcestí, ale pořád jsem je neviděl. Pak jsem došel k rozcestí skutečně a moji kumpáni nikde. Musel jsem se rozhodnout, kterou ze dvou cest budu
The Fig.7
The Fig.8
pokračovat. Ta po mé levici se svažovala a druhá vpravo stoupala vzhůru. Rozhodl jsem se pro druhou. Samozřejmě, že jsem jim mohl zavolat mobilem a znovu nás svést dohromady, ale zdálo se mi jasné, že musím pokračovat po té stoupající cestě napravo, že právě po téhle cestě jdou kdesi mimo můj dohled. Doufal jsem, že se brzy setkáme, ale čím jsem šel déle, tím nejistější pocity mi přicházely na mysl.  Jsou opravdu v dálce přede mnou? Anebo, nejsou někde v dáli za mými zády? Cestu zprvu pokrýval hrubý štěrk, potom byla zpevněna panely a nakonec ji pokrýval písek. Snažil jsem se hledat nějaké stopy svých kumpánů, ale nic určitého, co by se tomu podobalo, jsem nenašel.

The Fig.9
Nakonec jsem trpělivost ztratil a použil svůj mobil. "Kde jste?" zeptal jsem se. "Jsme na vrcholu té vyhlídky a kde jsi ty?" zopakovali na mou adresu. Ukázalo se, že odbočili doprava mnohem dříve, předpokládali, že odbočku uvidím, ale já ji přehlédl a šel dál ke svému rozcestí. Už tehdy jsem je zanechával za sebou. Má cesta navíc ale nebyla tak marná. Zatímco jsem si volal se synem, můj pohled dopadl na zajímavou plazivou rostlinu při okraji cesty. "Zrovna teď jsem tady těsně u cesty objevil Lycopodium clavatum!" zařval jsem nadšeně.
Nakonec jsme se setkali na mém rozcestí. Moji společníci dosáhli našeho původního cíle beze mne. Na rozdíl od nich já našel své plavuně vidlačky.

Zatímco na západní polokouli Američané zakoušejí kruté zimy s ohromnými porcemi sněhu, zatímco Niagarské vodopády zamrzají na kost, já jsem včera na naší východní polokouli dokázal snadno najít plavuň vidlačku na jedné z širokých horských rašelinných planin Jizerských hor, neboť naše hory jsou stále bez sněhu. Inu, v globálním oteplování Země je cosi asymetrického. Jako by se jedna část Země oteplovala, zatímco druhá spadá do jakési nové doby ledové.

K obrázkům:
1/  Jizerské hory bez sněhu.
2/ Horská Chata Smědava.
3/ Písčitý úsek naší cesty.
4/ Prameniště Bílé Smědavy.
5/ Neučesaná srst? Ne, zbytky odumřelé trávy.
6/ Borovice rašelinná (Pinus x pseudopumilio).
7/ Zpětný pohled na cestu.
8/ Místo mého dilema.
9/ Cesta mého rozhodnutí.
10/ Plavuň vidlačka (Lycopodium clavatum) v prosinci.

The Fig.10

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat