úterý 24. května 2016

The English Version

On The 16-th Birthday of Mine or
On My Most Beautiful Day
The Fig.1: This was my beautiful and tasty birthday cake.

Yesterday, on the 21-th May 2016, I celebrated the 16-th birthday. I can declare that I experienced a lot of joy, that I had a very good time. The day after my celebration reached its peak but I would like to devote a separate post to this cherry on the cake.
The Fig.2: The way how to eat 61 years of my life.

Surely you have already understood my play with the number of my age. In fact, I have been 61 years old.
To be 61 years in this world seems to me to be incredible. But yes, I have still been here with you all.

Well, I got a lot of amazing presents. I got not only things but also living beings and at last but not least I got a lot of congratulations from my friends, relatives and working colleagues. I would like to thank you all very much for your beautiful and stimulating wishes. Really, I was very pleased with them.

I celebrated the 61-th birthday of mine in a near family circle. When my daughter Sylva, her boyfriend Pavel, her son Dominik and my son Robert congratulated to me on my important anniversary in my study we removed to our garden where my celebration went on.
The Fig.3: Clarissa (to the right) and Alf, the watchers of my celebration
in the garden.


We sat around a white plastic round table on white plastic chairs in the garden. We had my birthday cake. I must say that it was very nice as well as very tasty. Toasts to my health and to my birthday were declared with glasses of a good red wine.
Naturaly, I need not omit congratulations of our two beloved dogs Clarissa and Alf. They congratulated me in their own body language. If I could try to translate their body language into our language then I would interpret their message as it follows:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, OUR DEAR FRIEND!!!
I´m pointing out that they said it somehow by the way while they were running within the all range of the garden.
The Fig.4: Glasses of red wine.

Dominik, my grandson (8 years old) left our circle as the first one. The day before he had returned from the School in the Nature where he could not have his favorite tablet. Sylva was the second renegade. Robert followed as the third one. Me and Sylva´s boyfriend Pavel finished our garden sitting at ten P.M.. We went back to our rented semi-house through a young silent night. It was the night of my birthday 61 years ago.

Surely you are curious about concrete presents I got. Here they are:
First of all I got the beautiful and very tasty cake from our local confectionery. It deserves to be mentioned here because its sweet things production has been at the best quality only.
Two new orchids came to my orchid collection. One Dendrobium flowering with white flowers and one Paphiopedilum with one big pale green and white flower. Dominik presented me with one box of my favorite cigarettes and with a new living stone to my succulents.
The Fig.5: My presents.
Robert´s present for me was and has been a smart phone of the Samsung Galaxy S7. In comparison to my old Nokia this new smart phone appears to be like exchanging our Solar system for the Milky Way. In a very slow way I have been learning to make use of its almost supernatural abilities.
My sister Marie sent ten boxes of my cigarettes as well as a big bag of coffee to me.

Once again I would like to thank my family members for their amazing presents as well as all my close soles for their attention to my incredibly long age. You all made me very, very happy.

A short notice:
I started writing this post on the 22-th May 2016 in the evening but I finished it on the 24-th May 2016 in the evening.

An additional notice (on the 25-th May 2016):
The presents from my sister Marie were not in an ordinary box. In fact the box was her third present to me as I have learned from her today´s e-mail. I thought it to be an ordinary box with her two presents put in it. Now I have already known that I can put various things in it, that I can sit on it or I can put my feet on it. Besides, its sides are decorated with the old London´s motives and then it is a nice item in my private study. Fortunately, I did not give it up as a junk. Fortunately, Alf did not notice it. If yes, he could destroy it with his sharp teeth.
So Marie, I thank you for your third present, too and I apologize you for my misunderstanding.
To be the enumeration of my presents complete I publish its photo here.


The Czech Version

O mých šestnáctinách aneb
o mém nejkrásnějším dni

The Fig.6: A mix of living stones.

Včera, 21.května 2016, jsem oslavil 16.-té narozeniny. Mohu prohlásit, že jsem prožil spoustu radosti, že jsem se měl dobře. Den poté má oslava dosáhla vrcholu, ale téhle třešni na dortě bych rád věnoval samostatný post.
The Fig.7: My new smart phone.

Určitě jste už pochopili hru s číslicí mého věku. Ve skutečnosti je mi 61 let.
Být na světě 61 let mi připadá neuvěřitelné. Ale ano, jsem tu s Vámi všemi pořád.

Dostal jsem spoustu úžasných dárků. Nedostal jsem jen věci, ale také živáčky a v neposlední řadě jsem dostal mnoho gratulací od přátel, příbuzných a pracovních kolegů. Rád bych Vám za Vaše krásná a podnětná přání moc poděkoval. Opravdu jsem jimi byl velmi potěšen.

Své jedenašedesátiny jsem oslavil v úzkém rodinném kruhu. Když mi dcera Sylva, její přítel Pavel, její syn Dominik a můj syn Robert poblahopřáli v mé studovně k významnému výročí, přemístili jsme se na zahradu, kde oslava pokračovala. Posadili jsme se na zahradě kol bílého plastového kulatého stolu na bílé plastové židle. Dali jsme si narozeninový dort. Musím říct, že byl velmi pěkný a také chutný. Přípitky na mé zdraví a k mým narozkám byly prohlašovány se sklenkami dobrého červeného vína.
The Fig.8: My newest Dendrobium.
Přirozeně, že nemohu opomenout gratulace našich dvou milovaných psisek, Clarissy a Alfa. Gratulovali mi ve vlastní tělesné řeči. Kdybych se měl pokusit přeložit jejich tělesnou řeč do našeho jazyka, pak bych jejich poselství interpretoval následovně:
ŠŤASTNÉ NAROZENINY, NÁŠ DRAHÝ PŘÍTELI!!!
Podotýkám, že to říkali jaksi mimochodem, zatímco pobíhali po celé rozloze zahrady. 

Jako první náš kruh opustil můj vnuk Dominik (8 let). Předešlý den se vrátil ze školy v přírodě, kde nemohl mít oblíbený tablet. Druhým odpadlíkem byla Sylva. Robert následoval jako třetí. Já a Sylvin přítel Pavel jsme ukončili zahradní posezení ve 22 hodin. Vraceli jsme se do našeho pronajatého půldomku mladou tichou nocí. Byla to noc mého zrodu před jedenašedesáti lety.

Určitě jste zvědaví na konkrétní dárky, které jsem dostal. Tady jsou:
Nejdřív jsem dostal krásný a chutný dort z místní cukrárny. Zaslouží si, aby zde byla zmíněna, protože výroba jejích sladkostí je pouze v nejlepší jakosti. 
Do sbírky orchidek přišly dvě nové. Jedno Dendrobium kvetoucí bílými květy a jedno Paphiopedilum s jedním velkým bledavě zeleným a bílým květem. Dominik mě obdaroval jednou krabičkou mých oblíbených cigaret a novým živým kamenem k sukuletům. 
The Fig.9: My new Paphiopedilum.

Robertův dárek pro mne byl a je chytrý telefon Samsung Galaxy S7. Ve srovnání se starou Nokií se tento nový chytrý telefon jeví, jako když se naše sluneční soustava vymění za Mléčnou dráhu. Velmi pomalu se učím využívat jeho téměř nadpřirozené schopnosti. 
Sestra Marie mi poslala deset krabiček cigaret a velký pytel kávy.

Ještě jednou bych rád poděkoval rodinným členům za jejich úžasné dárky a rovněž všem mým blízkým duším za jejich pozornost mému neuvěřitelně dlouhému věku. Vy všichni jste mě udělali velmi, velmi šťastným.

Krátká poznámka:
Začal jsem psát tento post 22.května 2016 večer, ale dokončil jsem ho 24.května 2016 večer.

České popisky pod obrázky:

Obr.1: Tohle byl můj krásný a chutný narozkový dort.

Obr.2: Způsob, jak sníst svých 61 let života.
Obr.3: Clarissa (vpravo) a Alf, hlídači mé oslavy na zahradě.
Obr.4: Sklenky s červeným vínem.
Obr.5: Mé dárky.
Obr.6: Směs živých kamenů.
Obr.7: Můj nový chytrý telefon.
Obr.8: Mé nejnovější Dendrobium.
Obr.9: Mé nové Paphiopedilum.
Obr.10: Třetí dárek od sestry Marie.
Obr.11: Mé nohy odpočívají na krabici v pokoji.

Dodatečná poznámka (25.května, 2016):
Dárky od mé sestry Marie nebyly v obyčejné krabici. Ve skutečnosti byla jejím třetím dárkem pro mne, jak jsem se dozvěděl z jejího dnešního e-mailu. Pokládal jsem ji za obyčejnou krabici se dvěma dárky vloženými do ní.
The Fig.10: The third present from my
sister Marie.
 Teď už vím, že do ní mohu dávat různé věci, že na ní mohu sedět nebo si na ni mohu pokládat nohy. Navíc, její strany jsou zdobeny motivy starého Londýna, a tudíž je to hezká položka v mé privátní studovně. Naštěstí jsem se jí nezbavil jako balastu. Naštěstí si jí nevšiml Alf. Kdyby ano, dokázal by ji ostrými zuby zničit.
Takže Marie, děkuju Ti i za třetí dárek a za své nepochopení se Ti omlouvám. Aby byl výčet mých dárku úplný, zveřejňuji zde dvě její fota.

The Fig.11: My feet are resting in peace on the box.







Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat