úterý 18. října 2016

The English Version

The Magical Memories of Tenerife (XX)

or How I Had Good Times There


The Fig.1: I was standing on the terrace and I was smoking. Suddenly I heard barking.......
Tenerife, on August, 2016. Taken with my smart phone.
Obr.1: Stál jsem na terase a pokuřoval. Pojednou jsem zaslechl štěkot........
Tenerife, srpen, 2016. Pořízeno mým chtrým mobilem.


A Neighbour


The Fig.2: When he saw me he jumped up on its dog-kennel and started barking.
Tenerife, on August, 2016. Taken with my smart phone.
Obr.2: Když mě uviděl, vyskočil na boudu a pustil se do štěkání.
Tenerife, srpen, 2016. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.


Well, it is not necessary to follow one theme continuously as it was in last four posts. Let´s leave it for a time and let´s devote to other topics I experienced in Tenerife. I can promise that I will come back to our climb down from the mountainous inland to the sea. It was a long way. I took a lot of pictures on the road. I could continue on in it but I prefer to change topics to one theme in many posts of one serial.  

The Fig.3: He tested various threatening positions to me but at the same time he was
wriggling his slim tail. Tenerife, on August, 2016. Taken with my smart phone.
Obr.3: Zkoušel na mě různé výhružné pozice, ale současně vrtěl štíhlým ocasem.
Tenerife, srpen, 2016. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem. 


We stepped up to the terrace to smoke ´cause the owner of the pension did not wish us to smoke in the balcony of our apartment. Smoking permitted but only on the terrace. So we fulfilled his wish and we smoked on the terrace only. It was one floor higher above our apartment. To go upstairs took a moment. I went up to the terrace either together with my son or each of us alone. 

The Fig.4: In fact, he was glad that he could see somebody. Tenerife, on August, 2016.
Taken with my smart phone.
Obr.4: Vlastně byl rád, že může někoho vidět. Tenerife, srpen, 2016. Pořízeno mým chytrým
mobilem.


You could sit next to the ash tray but often I preferred wandering about the terrace and while I was smoking I was observing my surroundings. On the occasions often I took a shot or two with my smart phone. 

The Fig.5: He behaved very vividly changing one position for another trying to slow me for a
longer time. Tenerife, on August, 2016. Taken with my smart phone.
Obr.5: Choval se velice živě, měnil jednu pozici za druhou ve snaze pozdržet mě na delší dobu.
Tenerife, srpen, 2016. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

On one day on the terrace again I heard a barking coming from the close surroundings. I left the smoking niche and started finding the owner of the barking. It took a while only and I found it. It was enough to stepped over the terrace to its opposite side to see it. The terrace was limited by lower walls and this wall was adjoining a next terrace but at the lower level than the one  which I was standing on. I could look down at the second terrace conveniently. But the terrace was a strong word. It was a courtyard rather than a terrace. 



The Fig.6: "I would need to clear the piggery...." he said to me. Tenerife, on August, 2016. Taken
with my smart phone.
Obr.6: "Potřeboval bych uklidit ten svinčík....." sděloval mi. Tenerife, srpen, 2016. Pořízeno mým
chytrým mobilem.

Naturally, the dog saw me in the same moment as I stood at the lower wall. The courtyard under me was empty with the exception for the dog, its dog-kennel and its excrements including pools of its urine. The Sun emitted its rays to the courtyard with no mercy. If the dog wanted to keep from the hot Sun rays it had the only choice - the dog-kennel. 

The Fig.7: "Someday I would like to take a walk somewhere in a park, too. To live here has been
awfully boring and dreary," he lamented. Tenerife, on August, 2016. Taken with my smart phone.
Obr.7: Taky bych se jednou rád prošel někde v parku. Žít tady je strašně nudné a jednotvárné,"
nařikal. Tenerife, srpen, 2016. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

I would say it was a hound, you can see yourself what its habitus was on my pictures. It was a good watcher because as soon as it saw me its barking become louder but at the same time it was wriggling with its slim tail. 

The Fig.7: This is a view from our terrace. You can see the Museum of the Science and Cosmos
under our pension. The courtyard with my neighbour is at the direction of the tall tree (Araucaria)
in the upper right corner of the picture. Tenerife, on August, 2016. Taken with my smart phone.
Obr.7: Tohle je pohled z naší terasy. Vidíte Muzeum vědy a kosmu pod naším penzionem. Dvorek
s mým sousedem je ve směru vysokého stromu (Araucaria) v horním pravém rohu obrázku. Tenerife,
srpen, 2016. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

The door to the building behind the courtyard was always closed. The dog used to go to the front barrier, put its head between two pillars and looked down at the street. I visited to my neighbour in an irregular way. I could see that its dishes contained dog food as well as water. I did not see its owner for the whole stay at the pension. Obviously, the dog had to suffer from its loneliness and isolation. From time to time it was absent on its courtyard but mostly it spent its time in this inhospitable room.

This is why people say: "It is the dog life", I think.


The Fig.8: This view from the terrace shows the main street with tram rails in the middle. Tenerife,
on August, 2016. Taken with my smart phone.
Obr.8: Tento pohled z terasy ukazuje hlavní ulici s tramvajovými kolejemi uprostřed. Tenerife,
srpen, 2016. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.


The Czech Version

Kouzelné vzpomínky na Tenerife (XX)
aneb Jak jsem se na Tene měl bene

The Fig.9: An opposite view of buildings in the slope above the pension. You can see a courtyard
with two car wrecks in a wild vegetation. Tenerife, on August, 2016. Taken with my smart phone.
Obr.9: Opačný pohled na budovy ve svahu nad penzionem. Vidíte dvorek se dvěma autovraky v
bujné vegetaci. Tenerife, srpen, 2016. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem. 


Soused


The Fig.10: Our smoking corner on the terrace. Tenerife, on August, 2016. Taken with my smart
phone.
Obr.10: Náš kuřácký koutek na terase. Tenerife, srpen, 2016. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

Není nutné držet se jednoho tématu, jak tomu bylo v posledních čtyřech postech. Opusťme ho na čas a věnujme se jiným tématům, které jsem zažil na Tenerife. Mohu slíbit, že se k našemu sestupu z hornatého vnitrozemí k moři vrátím. Byla to dlouhá cesta. Na té cestě jsem pořídil spousty obrázků. Mohl bych v tom pokračovat, ale preferuji měnit témata před jedním v mnoha postech jednoho seriálu. 

The Fig.11: The entrance into the terrace was right next to the smoking corner (to the right on
the picture). Tenerife, on August, 2016. Taken with my smart phone.
Obr.11: Vstup na terasu byl hned vedle kuřáckého koutku (na obrázku vpravo). Tenerife, srpen,
2016. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

Kouřit jsme vycházeli nahoru na terasu, protože majitel penziónu si nepřál, abychom kouřili na balkóně našeho apartmá. Kouření povoleno, ale jen na terase. Byla o patro výš nad naším apartmá. Vyjít po schodech nahoru zabralo jen chvilku. Na terasu jsme vycházeli buď společně se synem anebo každý z nás sám. 

The Fig.12: A closer view of the park with the woody watcher (you can see its head among trees)
on the opposite side of the main street. Tenerife, on August, 2016. The photo was taken from the
terrace with my smart phone.
Obr.12: Bližší pohled na park s dřevěným hlídačem (můžete vidět jeho hlavu mezi stromy) na
protější straně hlavní ulice. Tenerife, srpen, 2016. Foto bylo pořízeno z terasy mým chytrým
mobilem.

Mohli jste sedět vedle popelníku, ale já dával přednost bloumání po terase a zatímco jsem pokuřoval, pozoroval jsem okolí. Při těchto příležitostech jsem často pořídil pár záběrů chytrým mobilem.

The Fig.13: A closer view of the hills alongside the vast slope taken from the terrace. Tenerife, on
August, 2016. Taken with my smart phone.
Obr.13: Bližší pohled na kopce podél ohromného svahu vyfotografovaný z terasy. Tenerife, srpen,
2016. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.
Jednoho dne jsem opět na terase zaslechl štěkot doléhající z blízkého okolí. Opustil jsem kuřácký koutek a pustil se do hledání vlastníka štěkotu. Trvalo to jen chvilku a našel jsem ho. Stačilo přejít terasu na protější stranu, abych ho uviděl. Terasu ohraničovala nižší zeď a tahle sousedila s další terasou, ale na nižší úrovni než ta, na které jsem stál. Na druhou terasu jsem mohl pohodlně shlížet. Ale terasa je silné slovo. Spíš to byl dvorek než terasa.


The Fig.13: One of more sittings with a folded parasol on the terrace. This view is at the
direction of the mountainous inland on the background. Tenerife, on August, 2016. Taken
with my smart phone.
Obr.13: Jedno z více sezení se složeným slunečníkem na terase. Tento pohled je ve směru
hornatého vnitrozemí na pozadí. Tenerife, srpen, 2016. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem. 

Pes mě přirozeně uviděl ve stejné chvíli, když jsem stanul u nižší zdi. Až na psa, jeho boudu a výkaly včetně louží moči byl dvorek pode mnou prázdný. Slunce vyzařovalo své paprsky na dvorek nemilosrdně. Pokud se pes chtěl uchránit před horkými slunečními paprsky, měl jedinou volbu - boudu.

The Fig.14: A view of a side street where the entrance was into the pension. Again it is taken from
the terrace. Tenerife, on August, 2016. Taken with my smart phone.
Obr.14: Pohled na boční ulici, kde byl vstup do penzionu. Opět je to fotografováno z terasy. Tenerife,
srpen, 2016. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

Řekl bych, že to byl ohař, sami můžete na mých obrázcích vidět, jaký měl vzhled. Byl dobrý hlídač, protože, jakmile mě uviděl, jeho štěkot zesílil, ale současně vrtěl štíhlým ocasem.


The Fig.15: My walk the terrace is finished with a view of a road and the main street under the
pension. Tenerife, on August, 2016. Taken with my smart phone,
Obr.15: Moje procházka po terase je zakončena pohledem na silnici a hlavní ulici pod pensionem.
Tenerife, srpen, 2016. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem.

Dveře do budovy za dvorkem byly vždycky zavřené. Pes chodíval k přednímu zábradlí, strčil hlavu mezi dva sloupky a shlížel dolů na ulici. Navštěvoval jsem svého souseda nepravidelně. Viděl jsem, že jeho misky obsahují psí žrádlo i vodu. Očividně ten pes musel trpět osamělostí a izolací. Čas od času na dvorku chyběl, ale povětšinou trávil čas v tomto nehostinném prostoru.

Myslím, že proto lidé říkají: "To je psí život".

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat