sobota 21. března 2015

The English Version
The partial solar eclipse above our rented half house.

My Walk with Clari Under The Partial Solar Eclipse
(On March the 20th 2015 between 10.00 and 11.00 AM)

Today in the morning the sky is clear with no clouds. I´m going to take our usual walk with my female dog named Clarissa or Clari. I know that our usual walk will be realized at very extraordinary conditions ´cause today, just in the time of our walk, the Sun should be partially screened by the Moon. This is why I´m taking my Canon with me to take some pictures.

First the Sun shines behind us. Our bodies are casting their shadows before us. I can observe a little different between the southern and the northen sky. The second has the darker hue of the blue than the first one. First I´m capturing shots of the difference and of course I can´t forget to take some photos of Clari. I have no sun glasses or a black glass and a direct look at the Sun blinds my eyes. This is why I can´t see directly as the Moon silhuette is partially overlaping the Sun. I can observe only possible side effects of this extraordinary fenomenon in my surroundings.
A back view of our way taken against the Sun.
A forward view of our way with the Sun behind us.
There´s the ideal scene above our heads. As if it were prepared in advance for this occasion being visible again in 2026  here in Czech republic. If I omit an airplane overflying across the nothern part of the sky from time to time I can see the Sun in it only.

The first section of our walk goes through the windbreak. Its leafy trees have still had their winter bare appearances. The first spring day is going to come tomorrow. As I can see the ordinary birds behave as usually. Clari seems to be more interested in her needs on the ground rather than in the interesting event in the sky.

Clari is interested in her needs on the ground rather than in the sky.
The second part of our walk leaves the windbreak and our feet are taking a turn to the left, then they´re crossing a short and direct open section and they´re taking a turn to the left again. In this point a soil under our feet changes in a pavement leading back to our street.

I´m taking next photos of the Sun, the atmosphere is silent in a strange way. The houses we´re passing by are like with no life. Perhaps the local people are watching the astronomic event on the telly or behind their windows. I´m aiming with my Canon at the solar object directly and I´m taking next and next pictures of it hoping that they will show a weak shadow of the Moon at least.
Clari on the road.

From time to time I´m aiming with my camera at Clari. She is impatient already. She doesn´t understand why I slow my walk down every moment, usually it´s not interrupted in this way. She´s pulling me to the home gate.

A while later we´re home again. I´m curious of my pictures. A next while later my pictures are in my comp and I can examine them. I can see the burning solar wheel with no signs of the Moon over it.

If I weren´t informed of the partial solar eclipse by our mass media I would know anything by myself. With my imperfect equipment I knew of it but I didn´t see anything remarkable. Clari seems to be the same opinion.



The Czech Version
Her attitude to the extraordinary event is more than clear.

Moje procházka s Clari pod částečným zatměním slunce
(20. březen 2015, mezi 10. a 11. hodinou dopoledne)

Dnes dopoledne je obloha čistá bez mráčku. Chystám se na obvyklou procházku s fenkou jménem Clarissa či Clari. Vím, že se naše procházka zrealizuje za velice mimořádných podmínek, protože dnes, zrovna v čase naší procházky, by měl měsíc částečně clonit slunce. Proto s sebou beru svůj Canon, abych udělal nějaké snímky.

Zprvu slunce svítí za námi. Naše těla vrhají své stíny před nás. Pozoruji malý rozdíl mezi jižní a severní oblohou. Druhá má tmavší odstín modři než první. Nejdřív zachycuji záběry toho rozdílu a samozřejmě, že nemohu zapomenout udělat nějaké obrázky Clari. Nemám sluneční brýle či černé sklo a přímý pohled na slunce mi oslepuje oči. Proto nemůžu pozorovat přímo, jak měsíční silueta zčásti překrývá slunce. Mohu pozorovat pouze případné vedlejší účinky tohoto jevu ve svém okolí.

Nad našimi hlavami je ideální jeviště. Jako kdyby bylo nachystáno předem pro tuhle příležitost, která bude zde v Česku viditelná opět v roce 2026. Pominu-li letadlo, přelétající čas od času přes severní část oblohy, mohu na ní vidět pouze slunce.
Tha Sun above the windbreak.

První úsek naší procházky prochází větrolamem. Jeho listnáče mají pořád zimní vzhled. První jarní den přijde zítra. Jak mohu vidět, běžné ptactvo se chová jako obvykle. Zdá se, že Clari se zajímá spíše o své potřeby na zemi než o zajímavou událost na nebi.
Clari before our home gate.

Druhá část naší procházky opouští větrolam a naše nohy zahýbají doleva, pak přecházejí přímý otevřený úsek a opět zahýbají vlevo. V tomto bodě se půda pod našima nohama mění v chodník vedoucí zpět do naší ulice.

Dělám další fotky slunce, ovzduší je zvláštně tiché. Domy, kolem nichž procházíme, jsou jako bez života. Možná tu astronomickou událost sledují místní v televizi nebo za svými okny. Mířím Canonem přímo na sluneční objekt a pořizuji další a další jeho obrázky doufaje, že snímky ukážou alespoň slabý stín měsíce. Občas zacílím foťákem na Clari. Je už netrpělivá. Nechápe, proč procházku každou chvíli zpomaluji, obvykle není takhle přerušovaná. Táhne mě k domovní brance.
Clari before our home door.

O chvíli později jsme opět doma. Za další chvilku jsou mé obrázky v kompu a mohu si je prohlédnout. Vidím sálající sluneční kolo bez známek měsíce přes něj.
The partial solar eclipse by the Moon (03.20.´15, 10-11 AM)

Kdyby mě naše masmédia o částečném zatmění slunce neinformovala, sám od sebe bych nic nepoznal. Při své nedokonalé výbavě jsem o tom věděl, ale nic pozoruhodného jsem nepozoroval. Zdá se, že Clari je téhož názoru.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat