neděle 9. července 2017

The English Version

By Shortcut

Two Photos of Alf with His New Toy

The Fig.1: "Alf!" I called for him and as he looked up I clicked on the digital firing circle on
my smart phone´s display. 7.1. 2017.
Obr.1: "Alfe!" zavolal jsem na něj a jak vzhlédl, kliknul jsem na digitání spoušť na displeji
svého chytrého mobilu. 1.7. 2017

My dog Alf got a new toy from my daughter Sylva. He got it last Sunday. Obviously he likes it. His previous favorite toy was a tennis ball. Now as I think he has two toys of the same value. He can alternate them and this is exactly what he has been doing. In the mean time I have had no photo of him with the tennis ball. Well, everybody knows the tennis ball but nobody knows Alf ´s new toy. Now you can enjoy it together with Alf on my two photos.

The Czech Version

Zkratkou

Dvě fotky Alfa s novou hračkou

The Fig.2: Alf and his new toy on my new bed. 7.3. 2017.
Both the photos were taken with my smart phone.
Obr.2: Alf a jeho nová hračka na mé posteli. 3.7. 2017.
Obě fotky byly pořízeny mým chytrým mobilem.

Můj pes Alf dostal od dcery Sylvy novou hračku. Dostal ji minulou neděli. Očividně se mu líbí. Jeho předešlou oblíbenou hračkou byl tenisák. Teď, jak se domnívám, má dvě hračky stejné hodnoty. Může je střídat a přesně tohle dělá. Prozatím žádné jeho foto s tenisákem nemám. Inu, tenisák zná každý, ale nikdo nezná Alfovu novou hračku. Teď si ji můžete užít společně s Alfem na mých dvou fotografiích.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat