neděle 25. ledna 2015

Qhorin the Half Handed (The Half Armed) in Fight against Jon.
The English Version

The Game of Thrones in My Drawings

Jon behind The Wall

It shouldn´t take for so a long time and a next serial of The Game of Thrones should appear on our TV and comp screens. Some fans of the Martin´s fantasy have known the contents of the newest prepared  serial in advance because they´ve already read it.
I´ve watched all the released movie parts and at the present time I´ve still been reading what I´ve already seen in the movie form. I don´t know if I can make to finish reading all the book form before the newest movie serial will be released. Somehow this fantasy has evoked a lot of pictures in my head and from time to time I´ve been able to be successful in catching some of them in my drawings. Today I introduce the Jon´s fight with Qhorin The Half Handed for life or death to you. The appearances of the book heroes on my drawings have been derived partly from the ones of the actors and the actresses in the movie form and partly from my imagination. My pictures haven´t been literal copies of the events and descriptions of the Martin´s fantasy. Qhorin The Half Handed on my picture is a good example of it. If I followed the story verbally then I would have to draw his right hand to be crippled (missing fingers except for two). In fact my Qhorin is The Half Armed with his right arm to be intact.
Indeed, the film version isn´t an exact copy of the Martin´s story, too.
Our DNA can´t copy itself quite exactly either. The more replications the more mutations.

I´m reading the Martin´s fantasy on my Kindle reading invention in my bed.
The Czech Version

Hra o Trůny v mých kresbách

Jon za Zdí

Nemělo by to trvat tak dlouho a na našich TV a komp obrazovkách by se mělo objevit další pokračování Hry o Trůny. Někteří fanoušci Martinovy fantasy obsah nejnovějšího chystaného pokračování znají, protože si ho už přečetli.  
Sledoval jsem všechny vysílané filmové díly a v současné době čtu stále to, co jsem už viděl ve filmové podobě. Nevím, zda dokážu stihnout dočíst celou knižní formu před uvolněním nejnovějšího filmového pokračování. Tak či onak, tahle fantasy mi v hlavě evokuje spousty obrázků a občas se mi podaří zachytit některé z nich v mých kresbách. Dnes vám představuji Jonův boj na život a na smrt s Qhorinem Půlrukým. Vzhled knižních hrdinů na mých kresbách je odvozen zčásti z podob herců a hereček ve filmové formě a zčásti z mé představivosti. Mé obrázky nejsou doslovné kopie událostí a popisů Martinovy fantasy. Qhorin Půlruký na obrázku je toho dobrým příkladem. Kdybych se příběhu držel doslovně, pak bych musel nakreslit zmrzačenou jeho pravou ruku (chybějící prsty vyjma dvou). Ve skutečnosti je můj Qhorin Půlpažák s pravou paží nedotčenou.
Ostatně, filmová verze také není přesnou kopií Martinovy literární předlohy.
Ani naše DNA se neumí kopírovat zcela exaktně. Čím více replikací, tím více mutací.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat