neděle 4. ledna 2015

The Fig.1
The English Version

My Free Impressions from Paris

Paris from Above (II)

We could see the Eiffel´s Tower in one line with its younger competitor as well as the Sacré Coeur sitting on the top of the Montmartre hill (The Fig.1).
Naturaly, I took pictures of the two Parisian attractions in more approaches, too (The Fig.2,3).

I think that the Top of Paris has stood on a bit higher platform than the Eiffel´s Tower. Thanks to it this highest occupied building of Paris has been exceeded its older and more famous colleague by a few meters.

The Fig.2
Maybe we were there in the right time with minimal numbers of visitors but despite this I think that the most of the tourists prefer to see Paris from the top of the Eiffel´s Tower rather than from the top of the highest Parisian building.Well, it was to our benefit.

The cemetary which I took its pictures of (see my previous part one) could be seen in the opposite part of the ring to the Eiffel´s Tower. I confess with no torture that I don´t know where there were the separate world´s sides under the roof of the highest Parisian building. This is why at least I make this remark of the positions of the two objects to each other from my observation. Yes, I know, I could take a map of Paris for my help but, as you´ve known from some of my previous posts, mostly I´ve written my texts with no help of the technic books. My texts have streamed from my head only.
Now I realize the rainbow effect on my Fig.1 in the previous post. It was a later afternoon, the Sun was on the side of the cemetary and then the cemetary had to be about in the western direction, the Eiffel´s Tower in the eastern one. Also I could ask Vendy, my attendant, to lend me his compass but I didn´t do it.

I finish this post with photo catching an immediate surroundings in the depth under the Top of Paris (The Fig.4).

To be continued

The Fig.3
The Czech Version

Moje volné dojmy z Paříže

Paříž shora (II)

Mohli jsme vidět Eiffelku v jedné linii s její mladší konkurentkou a také Sacré Coeur sedící na vrcholku monmartreského pahorku (Obr.1). Přirozeně, že jsem obě ty pařížské atrakce vyfotil také ve větším přiblížení (Obr. 2,3).

Myslím, že Vrchol Paříže stojí na trochu vyšší plošině než Eiffelovka. Díky tomu tato nejvyšší obytná budova Paříže převyšuje svou starší a slavnější kolegyni o pár metrů.

Snad jsme tam byli ve správný čas s minimem návštěvníků, ale přesto si myslím, že většina turistů dává spíše přednost vidět Paříž z vrcholu Eiffelky než z vrcholu nejvyšší paříšské budovy. Inu, bylo to k našemu prospěchu.
The Fig.4

Hřbitov, jehož obrázky jsem pořizoval (viz mou předešlou část první), se dal vidět v opačné části prstence vůči Eiffelce. Bez mučení přiznávám, že nevím kde byly pod střechou nejvyšší pařížské budovy jednotlivé světové strany. Proto alespoň činím tuto poznámku o postavení obou objektů navzájem. Ano, vím, mohl bych si vzít na pomoc mapu Paříže, ale, jak už víte z některých z mých předcházejících blogů, většinou své texty sepisuji bez pomoci odborných knih. Moje texty pramení výhradně z mé hlavy.
Teď si uvědomuji duhový efekt na obr.1 v mém předešlém blogu. Bylo pozdní odpoledne, Slunce bylo na straně hřbitova a hřbitov tedy asi musel být v západním směru, Eiffelka ve východním. Taky jsem mohl požádat druha Vendyho, aby mi půjčil svůj kompas, ale neudělal jsem to.

Tento blog zakončuji snímkem zachycujícím bezprostřední okolí v hlubině pod Vrcholem Paříže (Obr.4).

Pokračování příště

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat