středa 21. června 2017

The English Version

By Shortcut



The Unbearable Lightness of Living





The Fig.2: The unbearable lightness of my living. My next memory of the
week stay at Funchal, Madeira on October 2016.
Obr.2: Nesnesitelná lehkost mého žití. Moje další vzpomínka na týdenní
pobyt ve Funchalu na Madeiře v říjnu 2016.


If something like the unbearable lightness of living is not only the title of the famous book by Milan Kundera then I was so lucky to experience the feeling. Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever. But the feeling remains as long as I am alive and my memory does not fail...........

Can this state of mind be caught up by a camera? From time to time it has happened. Sometimes you can succeed in catching something so hardly graspable and you need to be no professional photograph or an artist. Now I can´t say for sure who is the author of the photo. If Vendy or my son Robert. I think I asked one or another of the two to take a shot of me in a sudden euphoric moment just of the unbearable lightness of my living. It happened in the veranda of our apartment in Funchal, Madeira. The photos tell for itself I think.


The Czech Version

Zkratkou




Nesnesitelná lehkost žití





The Fig.2: What was teeming in my head at that time of the unbearable
lightness of my living? I think it was a mix of happiness, absolute freedom
and the feeling that I was out of all troubles, problems and bad things.
At Funchal, Madeira on October 2016.
Obr.2: Co se mi hemžilo hlavou v tom čase nesnesitelné lehkosti mého žití?
Myslím, že to byla směs štěstí, naprosté svobody a pocitu, že jsem mimo
veškeré trable, potíže a ošklivosti. Funchal, Madeira, říjen 2016.

Jestliže něco jako nesnesitelná lehkost žití není jen název slavné knihy Milana Kundery, pak jsem měl to štěstí ten pocit zažít. Bohužel, nic netrvá věčně. Ale pocit zůstává, pokud jsem živ a paměť mi neselhává......

Lze tento stav mysli zachytit fotoaparátem? Čas od času se to stává. Někdy můžete uspět v zachycení čehosi tak sotva uchopitelného a nemusíte být žádný profi-fotograf či umělec. Teď neumím sdělit jistě, kdo je autorem té fotky. Jestli Venda nebo syn Robert. Myslím, že jsem požádal jednoho či druhého z těch dvou, aby mě vyfotil v náhlém euforickém momentě právě té nesnesitelné lehkosti mého žití. Odehrálo se to na verandě našeho apartmánu ve Funchalu na Madeiře. Myslím, že fotky mluví samy za sebe.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat