úterý 27. června 2017

The English Version

By Shortcut

An Immediate Idea (6.26. 2017)

Te Fig.1: This is no coulisse, this is the side wall of the house which now I have been living
 in. Unknown sprayers did a decoration in the wall´s lowest section. And the lowest window
 to the left is the one of my beloved little study. You can see the pot with my Cymbidium 
the orchid standing on the inner window sill of the right part of the window. Taken with my 
smart phone, 6.26. 2017.
Obr.1: Tohle není kulisa, tohle je boční stěna domu, ve kterém teď žiju. Neznámí sprejeři
udělali v nejnižším úseku zdi výzdobu. A to nejspodnější okno vlevo je okno mé Studovněnky.
Můžete vidět květináč s mou orchidkou rodu Cymbidium, který stojí na vnitřním parapetě
pravé části okna. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem, 26.5. 2017.


The Fig.2: The window of my beloved little study at the closer view. Taken with my smart
phone, 6.26. 2017.
Obr.2: Okno mé Studovněnky v bližším pohledu. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem, 26.6.
2017.

The Fig.3: The most detailed view of the window of my beloved little study. Taken with my
smart phone, 6.26. 2017.
Obr.3: Nejdetailnější pohled na okno mé Studovněnky. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem, 26.
6. 2017.

Today in the late afternoon I was going to buy my favorite cigarettes and a while before than I left our new flat it occurred to me to take a couple of photos of some parts of the house including some parts of our flat from outside on my way back. It happened as I planned. I bought two boxes of my cigarettes and I returned in front of the house within ten minutes. And.....I started photographing.

The Fig.4: A view of the face of the house. The small house with the slanted roof is the main
house enter.The closest window to the right belongs to our flat. It is the window of our kitchen.
The small window behind the kitchen´s one belongs to our WC and there is the pygmy balcony
lower behind the small WC window. As you can see the decoration by unknown sprayers
is on this wall, too. The tree growing in front of the kitchen´s window is an oak. Taken with my
smart phone, 6.26. 2017.
Obr.4: Pohled na domovní fasádu. Domek se skosenou střechou je hlavní domovní vchod.
Nejbližší okno vpravo patří k našemu bytu. Je to okno naší kuchyně. Okénko za tím
kuchyňským náleží našemu WC a níže za záchodovým okénkem je trpasličí balkónek. Jak
můžete vidět, výzdoba neznámých sprejerů je také na této zdi.Strom rostoucí před
kuchyňským oknem je dub. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem, 26.6. 2017.


The Fig.5: The same part of the house including some windows of our flat as well as the
pygmy balcony taken from a wider angle. Taken with my smart phone, 6.26. 2017.
Obr.5: Stejná část domu zahrnující některá okna našeho bytu a také pidi balkónek braná
ze širšího úhlu. Pořízeno mým chytrým mobilem, 26.6. 2017.

First I did two or three shots of the side wall of the house. Then I took a part of its face next to the main house enter and my last two photos caught up our pygmy balcony with a glassy door or a window in one adaptable version. Why did I photograph just these parts? My explanations are under the pictures.

The Czech Version

Zkratkou

Okamžitý nápad

The Fig.6: This photo shows an interesting mix of reflexes: While I am standing in front of
the house and I am photographing both the door and the window of the pygmy balcony
through its metal bars me including the green surroundings behind me are only reflexes on
the glass weather my dog Alf standing behind the glass inside is real. Taken with my smart
phone, 6.26. 2017.
Obr.6: Tohle foto ukazuje zajímavou směs odrazů: Zatímco stojím před domem a fotím dveře
i okno pidi balkónku přes jeho kovové zabradlí, já včetně zeleného okolí za mnou jsou pouhé
odrazy na skle, kdežto můj pes Alf, který stojí za sklem uvnitř je skutečný. Pořízeno mým
chytrým mobilem, 26.6. 2017.


Dneska v pozdním odpoledni jsem se chystal koupit si své oblíbené cigarety a chvilku před tím, než jsem náš nový byt opustil, napadlo mne udělat pár fotek některých částí domu včetně některých částí našeho bytu zvenčí na zpáteční cestě. Stalo se, jak jsem naplánoval. Zakoupil jsem dvě krabičky cigaret a vrátil se před dům během deseti minut. A.....začal jsem fotit.


The Fig.7: My dog Alf went to wait for me to the flat´s door and then he disappeared out of
this picture. Only my photographing ghost remains on the glass. There are next two windows
belonging to our flat. I did not photograph the two ones because they are on the opposite
 side of the house. The first of them is the windows of my son´s room and the second one is
the part of our dining room. Then, this is both the house and our flat in it from outside. Taken
with my smart phone, 6.26. 2017.
Obr.7: Můj pes Alf na mne šel čekat ke dveřím od bytu, tudíž z tohoto obrázku zmizel. Na
skle setrvává jem můj fotografující přízrak. K našemu bytu náleží další dvě okna. Ty jsem
nefotil, protožejsou na opačné straně domu. První z nich je okno synova pokoje a druhé je
součástí našeho obýváku. Tohle je tedy dům a náš byt v něm zvenčí. Pořízeno mým chytrým
mobilem, 26.6. 2017.

Nejdřív jsem udělal pár záběrů boční zdi domu. Pak jsem nafotografoval jeho fasádu vedle hlavního domovního vstupu a mé poslední dvě fotky zachytily náš trpasličí balkónek se skleněnými dveřmi či oknem v jedné adaptabilní verzi. Proč jsem fotil zrovna tyhle části? Má vysvětlení jsou pod obrázky.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat